Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Today is a beautiful day!

Being in your twenties is fun. I equate this time with power. Through our twenties we are so so smart, or at least we think we are. We are so critical of others situations. We always have a tendency to say what we wouldn't do or what we can't do. It's like oooook, you did what? Oh no, that wouldn't have happened to me. If it was me, I would have done ......... Lol! I always consider my life to be placid, serene even. How could I get into a situation? I'm me! I'm the most of the most of the most. Reality kicks in, and then it takes mind over matter to make it through. When I entered my twenties I figured that I had my work cut out for me, but damn! This is crucial. My picture was always distorted. All I could see was me standing in the fore front. Voices screaming, and questions posed. We all have dreams when we entered the twenties, my thing was, let see who's dreams come true. Who can follow through!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a great idea, and than it slipt away. Hmmm, I guess the great idea was to let the idea slip away. Want not have not! Ask not recieve not! Either way less stress.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being in your twenties is fun but now that I am like 25 it's like DAMN I am a quarter of a century old (assuming I live that long). It is like we can't wait till we grow up to only wish we were kids again. Someone once said Life is a B**** and then you die...well dying is a bitch cuz u have to live first.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think sometimes that some of us, in our twenties miss out on opportunities by not realizing how good we really have it, when there are people with "real" obstacles making it happen. Also 25, I'm still "young" according to most peoples standards, however I sometimes think "I've spent 25 years on this earth and have yet to make my mark, or make it substantially better for someone else" and although 25 = young, 25 years is still a long time no matter how you slice it.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home