Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I want out of here!

I want out of here. Out of these thoughts, away from these people, and away from my life.

I'm exasperated with the same old same. The cycle of my current crisis. It happens again and again and again and again. This situation I'm in puts me in a position to reflect on my bad decisions. My decisions to push forward with something that doesn't want to push forward with me.

I thought it was possible to win this battle, but myself kept getting in the way. Life is starting to become predictable. I know the ending before I'm even in the middle of it.

What do you do when life becomes predictable? What do you do when no one is on your side?

I'm in a lonely place with no friendly familiar faces. The ones I thought I had in my corner vanished like the sun before the moon shined. How can I bring the sun back? Why is the moons light so dim in comparison to the sun? Why aren't the stars the sign of peace in my life anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home