Tuesday, March 01, 2005

For you, if you exist

I won't get in your way if your trying to grow. If you have to go I'll let you go. If time is what you need than time is what you'll have, and I promise you that I will push not pull you away from you. When reality sets in and you feel as if your on an island, I will sail out to you, and bring you back home. When it's hot I will be the cool, and when it's wet, I will soak up the tears.
It's times like this when you'll realize that even though you don't need me, you'll have me if you reach out to me. I promise you that this is true, that I will be. I will stand strong with diligence and patience. I will give you the space, I will give you your needs. Sometimes through communication other times through pure connection. There is no easy road to greatness, that's why in the end we will be on the mountain top looking down at the rest in ahhhhh. Is it possible? Is it game? Fuck it, I'm willing to take that chance. It's times like this when these types of words matter. It's a storm out there, and I can't be your umbrella, but I can be your rain boots. Part protection, the rest is up to you. I have no weakness, so don't fear for me when I leave the house, but pray for me so I will continue on. With my stern ways, and stable mind, this will allow you to handle you, and think less about me. It's your world baby. Believe that everyday all day. I can make it, I can lead this venture. Your smile is what I'm after. I want you to be happy, even if it's not with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home