Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Laughing out loud

When was the last time you were able to laugh? I'm talking about laughing from absolutley nothing. Not from a movie your watching, or because someone said something funny, but just becasue. Laughing is so natural, and also so contagious. As a adults we laugh less. I remember a time when it was actually uncool to laugh or smile. You were considered corny or goofy, which ever word you prefer. The other day I was driving and for some reason I just started laughing. It was so funny, yet so refreshing. I laughed for about two minutes, and for the life of me I can't even tell say what I laughed about. I guess because I didn't even know. It was so natural. I can tell you that after laughing I felt 100% better than I did prior to the laugh. As a matter of fact while writing this I'm smiling as I type. We are so serious now because we're trying to accomplish goals, and get right in our path to greatness, that we often forget about the little things. Have you noticed when you look at a child, they laugh at everything. They are so fun. I often find myself smiling, or laughing at kids when I see them because they are comedy. Try laughing. Don't be embarassed. It will actually make you feel so much better. It's like releasing tension and stress from your soul.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't remember having a memorable laugh for no reason. I will say that I've laughed at myself on numerous occasions...and not just a chuckle hear or there, but laughing so hard that I've suprised myself. It's usually after down moments where laughing was the perfect remedy. It felt good and was almost hard to believe that something that felt so good was free of charge and accesible upon my call.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't remember having a memorable laugh for no reason. I will say that I've laughed at myself on numerous occasions...and not just a chuckle hear or there, but laughing so hard that I've suprised myself. It's usually after down moments where laughing was the perfect remedy. It felt good and was almost hard to believe that something that felt so good was free of charge and accesible upon my call.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home