Thursday, July 07, 2005

About you

Thinking about you makes me yawn.
Thinking about you makes me scratch my head.
Thinking about you makes me wanna leave the one I'm with.
Thinking about you makes me wanna keep the one I'm with.
Thinking about you makes me sure of my inner self.
Thinking about you makes me wanna have space.
Thinking about you makes me wanna pull you close to me.
Thinking about you makes the world move slower.
Thinking about you makes time go by soooo fast.
Thinking about you makes me wonder who I am.
Thinking about you makes me sexual.
Thinking about you paralyzes my analysis.
Thinking about you brings the future to the front of my mind.
Thinking of you reminds me of where I've been.
Thinking about you makes me want to find you.
Thinking about you makes me want to realize that I'm alone for a reason at the right time, just to think about you.

Thinking about you. The common cure for loneliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home