Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hurting souls

I never mean to hurt anyone, but I did.

When you write your reflecting self. When you walk out the door your reflecting yourself. When your with your friends they're reflecting you. I hate it when people throw stones, when people take shots at you. Sometimes you can't change you for other people. You can't comprimise self for others. It works at first, but in the long haul your run out of breath. You can't keep carrying the wants of others on your shoulders.

I wanna be a stellar man, a man above the rest. It's hard pleasing everyone. It's difficult making people like you for you. I write and I shed light in my readers direction. I tell them about me, and they still want more. I tell them who I am through my words, how I view things through my words. They take shots, they take everything personal, and they bash me like a pinata. It's amazing how I've come so far, but I've slid back down this mountain of triumph. How is it easy to make it, but harder to maintain it? How can you have the guts to check me, when you can't even check yourself. Check your views and anguish through the door. Maintain some type of self control. It's hard to write your thoughts.

It's a rough time out their, and you make it harder. You make it harder by being critical, by taking everything personal, or even by just being plain old selfish. I can't please the masses through my writing, but I can speak freely. These words are from my heart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honesty is the best policy, but there are ways to be honest without being critical, condescending or overbearing. Alot of people don't know how to achieve that. Teach them, unless you are one of them, if they're not too overbearing to listen. Ones that are difficult, you learn where to place them in your life. People can be harsh on both ends of the spectrum, those type I dodge like a bullet. I like my conversations with cream.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home