Thursday, June 02, 2005

Findings

Suprisingly so I often do things surprisingly. I may shock myself while shocking others. I may find myself while finding others. When finding myself I always feel revitalized. I feel refreshed and ready for anything. I really don't understand why I have to keep finding myself so often. It's kinda of like being a born again christian. Your happy, your ready for the world, and you feel stronger than ever.

What are we doing while we are finding ourselves. Are we in a box alone, are we amongst our peers or are we around our family. I do know that there is no strict science to it other than it takes lots of self power. It's not about being on an island, it's not about going to church, it's about you reaching deep inside of you.

Amazingly so I often do amazing things. I often mend broken hearts while on the other side I break hearts. I often help others and it feels great. It's a miracle that I found myself, too bad while I found myself, I was by myself. To bad it was greatest found alone.

On the quest to further this feeling, along the way I will find someone who is finding themselves. Hopefully I can help, and I hopefully they can help me keep myself without having to re-find myself.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finding yourself over and over is good. Some people dont' find themselves at all. I think empowerment is greatest when found on my own. Shows me that I don't need others to move me in order to "move", a wonderful thing. The support of others comes second. Others won't always be there to lend that support, but I'll always have me.

9:22 AM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

You will always have you. That's the joy and prize of it all. Until you die you will always have a chance to find yourself.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u have keep finding urself, that mean u keep losing urself. y not hold onto self & improve, grow,& strengthen what u have already found?
it decreases the work load (which is always nice)less steps backward for more steps forward. time is valuable, efficiency is essential.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds easier than it really is. It's cool though. Life is about rejuvination anyway. Constant change.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me, I wouldn't consider it losing myself because I'm finding myself in different ways. Always growing and getting better. Yeah I lose myself sometimes...but overall I'm getting better.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home