Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Imposing

What's wrong? I have a lot of stuff on my mind and on my plate.
Is there anything I can do? No.
I'm here for you if you need me. I know, but I'm ok.

Does the person asking the question impose, or does the person let the person go? We tend to be so selfish when it comes to others feelings. We get angry when we extend ourselves to people and they don't except our extension. The other person doesn't want to extend themselves, then we add pressure to there issue by imposing. It sucks to care. It sucks to know someone needs help, but they don't want you to help. It sucks to be involved emotionally with a person that is selfish when it comes to sharing there inner thoughts. Is that selfish of me? Is that selfish of me to question someones motives? At times I believe so, and sometimes I believe not.
It sucks to care. It sucks to be there but not really be there. No worries, I guess that's why life is all about you, and it will always be that way.

I learn things time and time again. The same things over and over again. Don't impose on someones situation. If someone tells you to go, go. If they tell you that they can't, then stop. Don't continue on. People do what they want, and if you have to convince someone what you want them to do for you, or for themselves involving you, than your in a world of pain and hurt.

Let love go, and let love live on it's own. People will make time for what they want to make time for. Everything is opportunity, and nothing is about a blanket want or need. If your not the one, then your just not the one. Don't make your self be the one when that person doesn't even want you to be. You will have pain for eternity, don't make more of it than your already going to deal with.

I'm like the wind. I'm here and them I'm not. No worries. You'll never even remember I existed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home