Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I don't know

I don't know were I went wrong. Why was it my heart that gave me away. I didn't want to complicate things, nor did I want to jeopardize what we had. It was simple. DON'T GET ATTACHED. It went wrong so wrong. I heard that it's not me it's you. I'm not ready, timing is all wrong. I soaked all of those words in, and then I choose to except them. I mean, that's all I could do. I wanted to be that one. I wanna be that one!

It's a complicated thing when people can't mesh properly. How do two people that are on two different agendas end up together and stay together a day longer then they should? I thought that I was a great match. I thought that I could be the ONE! The only one that got through that door. You know you only have one chance to get through. The window of oppurtunity is temporary.

I thought I was ready. I thought I could be less selfish, and more understanding. My heart got in the way, and then the selfishness kicked in full gear. I was willing to do what it took and them some.

The one thing that I've learned is you shouldn't have heard feelings toward someone that doesn't see your vision.

I will miss what was, and only dream about what could be. In my heart I feel that we were good, and even after the disconnection, I still believe that it can be. Will I pursue? No. Will I dream? Yes. Will I try again? Only if my heart allows.

The pressure of two hearts not aligned only leads to a burst of disaster.

Can it ever be again? Only God knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home