Friday, August 12, 2005

Slippin

I'm here thinking about what comes after the failure of recent events. What do I do following the fall. I had great expectations, but they were foiled by your plans. I wonder will this will put us? I wonder where this will put me? I assume that in the midst of all this chaos I will conjure up a plan that brings me out of this hail storm. I want a new nigga for this black cloud to follow.
The sun ain't shining for me any more, and the doors seem like they are closing one after the other. I was up, and with a blink of an eye I was down. So down, so low. I don't think any one even notices my recent change events. Most are so consumed with there own lives they care not to tap into my life.

I'm scorned from choices that I dreaded choosing. Caught up in the midst of my own actions, and it isn't cool. I'm so open to anything right now that everything is tempting. I mean I'm willing right now. Really willing. How can it come to this? I wonder what to do. I wonder where to go.

To be continued...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home