Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Only you

Everyday I live for you. I consider things only because of you. I wake up and I open my eyes to you. You are the strength that empowers me. Without you I would probably be half the man I am, but I would think I was the man.

I try to do right by you, but sometimes it's so hard. Your pure and innocent. Your strong and stable. When I think about you I realize that I am not where I want to be. I realize that I am only what you make me to be. Your ways are black and white. Your struggles can't be prepared to anything that I will ever go through.

I can't stress enough all of the positive things you've brought in my life. You made it possible for me to live. You made me realize that all things are possible. That there is no such thing as can't.

Thank you for your support. Thank you for your words of wisdom. I'm forever in debt to you and I will try my best to serve you for as long as I live. I will try my best to help others. I will be less selfish. I will give all I have to help others succeed that are not as fortunate as me.

Through you I will take care of my family and be the strong link. I am growing everyday, and only through you will I continue to do so.

You turned this boy into a man and for that I am forever in debt to you..............


-One

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Good man' fails at latest attempt
HALIM SAID KUALA LUMPUR 'Good man', who posted seditious messages on two blogs last week, is unrepentant.
I like your blog here ! Will surely visit more often. I also have a english car insurance quotes site/blog. It's all about english car insurance quotes stuff.

Come and check it out if u have time :-)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home