Wednesday, September 14, 2005

In your Corner

What is the definition of someone being in your corner? I would say for that person to be there for you no matter what you do, or what you say. Your highs and lows. When you need space, when you make bad decisions. When you have a bad month, or even a bad few months. True friends don't leave you when you don't work for them. They just don't. You can drag them through the worst experience, and they will still stay around. It's amazing. There is nothing to bad. Of course bad things will be said, and the temptation will make you want to leave no matter what, but you don't leave. Maybe you see the greater good in the person. Time brings people closer together, as well as in some situations further apart.

I've been in few peoples corner in my life, and I can say that it's rough. I can say that true love never fades. If you really want someone you don't leave them when they have bad things going on in there life. You don't leave them when they're tripping. True friends are tested when the tough times are unbearable. When you could scream, but that person is still there and your like what are you doing here, are you crazy? You appreciate it later, but in the middle of it all your so focused on you. You don't even see that good people and good relationships are hard to find. We are selfish people by nature. Someone extremely selfish, and others less selfish.

I want you to be in my corner. I want you to see the greater good in me. Be there for me when I make bad decisions. When I make ok decisions. Just be there for me. It won't go unnoticed. I know I'm hard to deal with at times, but I mean well............. For real. I'll be there in your corner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the definition of someone being in your corner or being a fool for enduring what they shouldn't?

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home