Friday, September 16, 2005

Consistency

Consistency is something that most people have either by way of a good habit or bad habit. Consistency is one way to gauge a person. I look for consistency in friends and family. I also look for it in working relationships. Consistency is something that people notice when it isn't there any more. We take a persons consistency for granted.

If someone is constantly an asshole and then they switch to being an angel we get thrown off a bit. We don't know how to take it. We get complacent in the way that person is treating us. We even have the nerve to get angry at the person for switching up there style. I like positive consistency, and I even like bad consistency developing into positive or great behavior consistency.

Some people say that some one they know is an asshole, but at least he's consistent. That's true. I love that statement.

Personally, I think consistency is great, but some of us really do have bad habits that make for negative impact.

Consistency is something that builds great relationships. Consistency is something that also can break a great relationship.

I think to build a great business, friendship, or marriage you need consistency. Spontaneity is great in relationships, but the back bone of all is consistency. You want to apply stableness in your life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if someone is consistently an asshole, than is there really a relationship? And if you say yes, than you are really the asshole.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when is being a consistent asshole a good thing? I'd rather have them be inconsistent, that way I can witness their better side and know they're human. I know full time assholes and have learned not to praise their consistency but to place them in the far corner and out of reach. Anything closer is only encouraging their behavior.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home