Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Patience

I used to hope that my kisses could rectify. Rectify your heart and soul. Escape the emptiness inside of you, and bring our souls together. How could I get close to you. How could I find your soul?
How can I let you go, why should I let you go? I want to work for your attention. I want to earn your trust through doing not just saying.

Let's fall deep in us. Let's not fight or fuss. Let's pull each other up if the other is lagging behind.

I'm drowning in your thoughts. My soul speaks only of your love. I'm focusing on you, can you focus on me? I will wait for you. I will wait for it. Why not?

Let's fall deep in us. Let me embrace your body with warm arms and an open heart.

I want to become that friend that you never had. I want to understand things that you didn't think a man could understand. I want to cross that divided line between men and women.

Fall deep into me. Fall for me like you were jumping off a cliff. I will catch you. I will protect you.

This ain't for the easy. This is for the one that knows what it takes to make the impossible possible.

Let's make this fairy tale poem come true. We don't have to live through words. We can live through actions.

I will be patiently waiting. Your worth every minute, every second.

I will believe in your words, and let timing decide our future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home