Saturday, September 17, 2005

Big Girl

Fully grown with your hormones now. Got your own home and you alone wanna bone, wanna moan, get your back blown out. No more daddies little girl. You a big girl now, in a world, where these niggas are foul, you could be aborting the next Michael Jordan if your man don't wanna be around. Your sexy, you got it, you ride it. Every night wanna be inside it. No more daddies little girl.
I need her, I'll eat her. Do anything to please her. My ghetto queen.
I'm the type that'll get you by the fireplace. Get you hype when I lick it, put it in your face. Sipping red wine, is it bedtime? You can kick it with your nigga while we listen to Maxwell. I'm feeling richer today, can hit it then stay. Lingerie, make me take it to the kitchen and play. We got champagne, whipped cream, I'ma grab a bucket of ice. Bubble bath running, and the candlelight feeling so right. It's your night, no stress, no fight. Mad at your ex, cause his dough tight. Things never go right when you're with him, try your best to forget him. It's easy to please me. Call for the LORD right when you cum, I'm biting your tongue. Make your legs cramp up, you can't stand up. I'ma pull my pants up. We can discuss a weekend of lust on top of the trust, tell me what's the reason for us to love or to fuck. I'm that nigga that you want. If it's gangster we can't front. If you want me I can stay around if you need me, I'm here for you. How that sound? Now it's up to you. Depending on how you wanna get down cause you're a big girl now. Got your name and your number in my cell phone. Hear your voice and I wonder where you are, if you all alone if you in a good mood, if you not, or are you thinking about when you was at my spot. What we did when we got hot. Is you dreaming you had me? Is you creaming your panties?
Like a king, you fed me grapes, and you fanned me on the couch, to the floor, to the bed, to the sink, and we ate each other like candy. Under the covers, two intimate lovers you fuck a nigga like you mad at me. Throw the ass to me. You should be glad to be in the presence of a real nigga as bad as me, while I'm in the grind with my coherts make the mighty dollar for us.

You talking to your friends that I'm the best guy for you, how I'm making my presence known, how I make you say "Oh God"! I gotta dodge all the blowjobs, it's getting hard cause you know how these girls are wearing tight shit, no panties, no bra running up to me with menagez trois suggestions. But I'm starting to get an erection guessing, what you thinking about. Because you are the one I want and know other can compare to you.

Nice complexion, fondle me, thinking it's time to leave? I need you. Time to breathe wanna follow with me, ironically you pop up. You make me feel like that happiest man on this earth today.
So I rescue you, only thing left to do was to grab you, so you can embrace me.
Embrace me........... I'll be here! Your a big girl though. You are able to make all your own decisions. The most dangerous thing on this earth.

-One

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*U know u like this shit
*I can tell by how u licks it.
*But nigga don’t front
*U know u want
*More than this cunt.
*YES! Lord knows you make me “ooooo”.
*But that moan louder than me…is u.
*Ain’t no nipples like this.
*And ain’t no pussy the nicest.
*We always fit like key in grove,
*& then from the back for the “finishing move”.
*But it’s the entire package that’s best.
*Recognize we all got admires but fuk the rest.
*Like my mind, my spirit, my heart.
*Don’t be the end of my end, but the end of my start.
*Prove to me that everything u say is true,
*And I will have no problems catering to u.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of you all are freaks!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home