Thursday, September 01, 2005

Life

Could it be that I've finally hit a major road block. For once I'm not able to get around this obstacle. It's so big that I'm going to have to attack it straight up. I always try the short cut, or I always take the short cut. This time taking the short cut, could possibly short someone else. That's scary. Really scary. You never know for sure if your ready for something until you actually go through it. I wonder if I'll be ready.I wonder if there is a need to be ready?

I'll take this situation on with an open mind, and I will be as positive as I can be. I will share all that I can, and learn all I can about this situation. Hopefully this situation won't defeat me, or get me down. Every situation is an opportunity. Hopefully this opportunity will turn good, and not disastrous.

To be continued........

1 Comments:

Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

Those stories are about the One. The one that knows who those stories are made for.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home