Monday, September 12, 2005

Precious

Life in itself is a beautiful thing. I started appreciating life more the day I fell in love with it. I woke up one morning and realized that life was amazingly beautiful. It was real, it was exciting, and it was never the same. No matter how mundane, no matter how boring. Life was real. I started to analyze the thoughts of others. The moves of others. I realized that most took things for granted. Mostly the ability to choose. The ability to choose your path in life. Most people woke up with the attitude of tomorrow, and not the attitude of today. Most would mess up and look for the second chance to come around. We have to stop taking time for granted. We are not promised the next time. We can't control everything that comes into our lives. Even though it seems like we have the power, we actually don't. God is watching. He gives you the power, to make decisions on your own, but with him only in mind can you make the right choices.

Life is precious. So precious that I wouldn't forfeit it for no one. I wouldn't change the opportunity of life for a billion dollars. There is no dollar amount precious enough. The precious things in life are definitely unexplainable. You can't explain beauty. You can't explain intelligence. You can't explain a miracle by way of God. I'm happy to be alive in this world. I'm happy to realize that life can be gone with the snap of a finger. People have life at there finger tips everyday, and they choose to make decisions out of selfishness instead of out of spiritualness. We kill others with guns and knives. We mentally abuse people until stress kills them. We think that our mistakes can be covered up with time. They can't.

I realized how precious life was when I lost more time dwelling on the future, and regretting some things in my past. I don't want to be a bitter man as I get older. I want to be free and concentrate on the beautiful things in life. You have to learn to let go. Tomorrow may never come. How do you want to be remembered? How do you want your wishes to go?

Life is precious, and I'm glad I live it. Life is precious and I'm glad that I am able produce it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In addition to low prices, many RCA Directv offers include FREE installation and equipment. check out my site on RCA Directv

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home