Thursday, November 10, 2005

I woke up this morning

I woke up this morning thinking about many things. I don't understand why people fudge the truth to get by. Why do people lead each other on. At times we tend to hold on to people until we completely make up our minds about the person. Is that unfair? How come we're not able to make our decisions and stick to them, or if we change our minds go with that decision without stringing people along?

I wonder why most of us blame the reasons why we are not able to trust on others? I wonder why we constantly put ourselves in situations which permit us to trust, but we slowly damage the next relationship based off of factors that don't even exist anymore?

I woke up feeling all the pressures of making decisions. It's not that I'm worried about my decisions. I'm worried about how my decisions will affect others. Will my decisions push others away.

I was thinking about how the pressures of society bring clearity on how your dealing with your life. Most crack under pressure and do crazy things. Some push the close ones away. When I think about change I think about the seasons. Starting with the fall I see the year coming to an end. For me all things come together at once at the end of the year. I reflect on all of the decisions that I have made over the year. Briefly I pause on it, and then I say to myself "It's over, and you can't do nothing about it now." That makes me feel better.

Interacting with others has always been one of the most interesting things to me. How predictable some people are. How undpredictable some people are. How some people are interesting, and how others are interesting enough. How lies pour out of the skin, and people are such liers that they don't even know it. How some people are so deep that they don't even understand themselves.

How some people just don't work well with you, and others bond so well with you you can't even believe it to be true. How some people are slow thinkers, and others are fast on there feet. Wit is my favorite. I love wit, but I usually love watching wit more so than watching others use wit on me. It's rather annoying I must say.

I woke up this morning thinking that I'm getting older, and all my friends are disappearing. How I'm really not into creating new friends so I'm doomed. The older I get the less I have in common with most. I always thought that the older I get the more I would have in common with others.

It's crazy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are old regardless

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home