Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Your already gone

I feel you distant. I know you want me, but I'm here right next to you. Can't you tell? At times I know I may feel like I'm away, but I'm preoccupied with self. I've been here be for, and in fact I've been you. On the outside looking in, thinking how I can break through the barrier. Time would be the answer, but most are so impatient. They want what they want when they wanted. They need to be satisfied on their time. I don't blame you. The calls are less, the smiles are few and far between. I wonder you even remember my scent across your nose. I'm sorry, but I can't, I can't see through and pass now. My intentions are good, but the result never ends up like I've planned. The best thing comes to those who wait, and I am the best thing, but I can't find anyone willing to wait. I guess to have joy one must share it. Happiness was born a twin, but I can't find anyone willing to wait. What's the rush? We're young and time moves along, as we do.

I can't help it if I want to grow, I can't help if I want to flow. Sometimes wanting both alone, and sometimes wanting both with someone. That special special someone is the one that stands alone, independent, and not dependent on me or my touch. A lone wolf and a stellar personality. We have the rest of our lives to be together, why smother now? Why exhaust all possibilities now, when the dry patch comes after the kids and the house come? Answer these questions, justify your answers. I'm here. I can't go any where, it's not time yet. I need time to breath, time to visualize you in my future, but you want to go. You want to make the future happen now, instead of taking our time. Your already gone as I write this. By me writing this it's already too late. It's already a mental picture that you see, and that picture doesn't include me. To bad, to bad for us, but as the saying goes "The busy have no time for tears."

Your already gone, but you don't realize that we could have been together alone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all wonder if someone is patient enough, but unfortunately we end up settling.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To prevent from settling, we move on. Personally, I've been waiting for someone else all my life.

12:59 PM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

There is no lack of communication. There is just a lack of time.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say be patient, but are you being patient? You use your ideas of how you think things should be, people should be, and you impose your ideals on everyone you meet. Some people don't fit that mole. Some people fall fast, feel fast, want fast. If its genuine then where is the fault in that. We can wait all our lives for that one who say that they are worth the wait, but are they really worth it? At what point will they be ready? For how long should we wait?

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home