Monday, May 02, 2005

Temptation

The pressures that you put on me are hard for me to handle. You push me in corners, you put my back against the wall. It's not fair. Stop being selfish. Stop telling me that's it's all about you. I've tried to be there for you, I've tried to fight for you, but you make it so hard. Your desires surpass my abilities, your strength is stronger than my will. I can't go on like this any more. I have finally won this struggle, you can't beat me any more. I know your thinking I'll fall back, but I won't. I'm done with you. I'm getting stronger as these words come out. When times were rough you were all about you, now I'm all about me. Be greatful, you made it this way. I had this epiphany while in a calm storm. It was rough to see through, but I made it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't walk away so easily. Fight for it, the temptation might be worth it. Be sure that you are putting in what you are expecting to get out. I find that most people want to reep the rewards without putting in the foot work.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home