Saturday, August 20, 2005

The little things

I was always told to pay attention to the little things. Weather I was doing the little things, or if someone else was doing the little things for me or to me. I think that when your caught in the moment it's hard to notice them.

When someone doesn't call you.
When they say they're to busy for you.
When they don't have time for you.
When they always have an excuse.
When a little disagreement turns into a big argument.
When your together, and they're already making reasons to leave.
When they hide you from others.
When your in public and you appear as friends.
When it's only convienent for them and not for you.
When nothing matters to the other person, and everything matters to you.

It sucks to be in this position and it really doesn't even matter how you feel about it at the end of day.

As a man my mother always told to concentrate on the little things in life, because those are the things that are most over looked. I always remeber that, and hopefully it will pay off for me.

If your in my life I will pay attention when the hints are given in a positive away, and a negative way. To get close to someone you have to pay attention to the little things. When they give hints, and how you take those hints.

To get through things the easiest way is always through. To get over things the easiest way is to let time take it's course. To get with someone the best way is to listen to their wishes and try to honor them. Be there when they need you, and disappear when they want you to. Pay attention to them as you would them to pay attention to you. By honoring those little things, success will be the outcome.

To the little things......... The things that matter the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home