Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Love X

I feel in love with you without knowing it. My heart had never felt so empty, yet so full of passion combined with uncertainty. I believe in what you had to offer, whenever you were going to start offering it. You gave me a little bit, and then you would take it away. The love you gave made me feel strong, and I welcomed every oppurtunity to feel it. You were the one that I wanted above all the rest. Your pretty eyes, your pretty complexion, and that sexy as look you gave me when no one was looking.

I used to dream about girls like you, I used to wish for girls like you. It had to be fate that placed us so close together in such a wierd place. I would never cross the boundraries I crossed to get at you. I would never let anyone know that I knew you in that way. It was our secret. Our minds had an agreement as friends. Our hearts had other plans. We thought we could keep it cool, but I broke the agreement. I would often look at us in the mirror and mention what a great match we were, but that was obviously a mirage. I fell for you late in the game, and I had no idea you would run away. I never wanted to reveal my feelings, I never wanted to let you know, but time was running out, and in life you only get one chance to let people know.

I thought you would see things my way, I thought you would see the love in my eyes, and in my heart, and never want to separate from me. I was surprised when you yelled and cursed me. I was surprise that love brought pain out of you instead of well, love.

Describing you would always be so much joy. Soft and warm, smart and witty. Was it possible that love finally found a form for me? When I saw you I would get butterflies, and when I was beside you my heart pounded like a jack hammer to concrete. It was amazing the fire you brought out of me. It was constant energy that I would challenge any man to compete with.

If you ever offered love back to me I'm sure it would be top shelf. Amazingly beautiful, and possibly the last and only love that I would need. I would except all of your flaws, and help you work on you. I fell in love with you without even knowing it, and possibly it was the worst mistake that I had made. The strong man in the sky put us together for some reason, and I was going to find that reason out. I exhausted all possiblities with us as I once promised. I said I would do whatever. My love took me to the edge, and my selfishness pushed me over that edge.

I want you happy even if it's not with me. I wanna be happy even if it's not with you. I would rather be happy loving you. Seeing you grow old. I know your not ready..... I know you don't want me. My love is a mistake I guess, and who would have thought it would and could over power me.

You were so sensual. You tried to be so hard. I loved your tenacity. I loved your conviction.
If I could explain love in word, I would explain love as YOU! I fell for you, and know one knew it. I loved you, and I finally I blew it, and the funny thing is I didn't even know it.


This love is to you, because I know this love is true. Sorry to pressure you, and I'm sorry to anger you. Your amazing baby, I'm just thankful I met you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home