Wednesday, August 17, 2005

X

With dangerous curves she melted my soul.
With stunning smiles she yielded my anger.
With intense looks she brought the sensual side out of me.

I was affectionate.
I was caring.
I was loveable.
I was huggable.
I was reaching new boundaries.

All of the things that I'm usually not. She was amazing, only sent from God. There were others,
but not like this one. She was all I needed, and all I could handle. She was my Earth, and I wanted to fertilize her soul. Romantic? No deeper than romantic. She performed on levels that I didn't know existed, and with only of 1/2 of her she did this.

Was it because I never had her? Or was it because the challenge of getting her had my mind confused? I believe it was just her. We were matched like hand to glove. Our bodies would connect like jigsaw. Our minds would reach intellect that no woman could dare challenge. We reached something that I had no idea existed.

I need that shit again. I wanna feel that. I would move mountains if I could. I would...... I would do whatever it took, weather it be through patience, or persistance. I want to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home