Friday, August 19, 2005

Random Thoughts

It is useless to tell one not to reason but to believe -you might as well tell a man not to wake but sleep. -Lord Byron

Past life brings tragedy to the forefront of your decisions. We all make decisions based off of our past subconsciously. We would like to believe that we live in the now, but rarely do we ever.

The ability to forgive is very hard, the ability to forget virtually impossible. They say your supposed to love like you've never loved before, and dream like you've never dreamed before.
Take advantage of your time here, and not let your past hold you back. Your past will haunt you until your death.

I've tried and tried to convince other wise. I've been guilty of not forgetting. But I've also been guilty of forgetting at the wrong times.

Reasoning is a great human ability, but believing in something with great conviction is even more powerful. I wish I could get someone to believe in me. Follow me through the tough times as well as the great times.

Come with me down the darkest path as well as through the green pastures. Two minds together are greater than one mind alone.

Yes, love indeed is light from heaven; A spark of that immortal fire with angels shared,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home