Sunday, August 21, 2005

Boxed in

I feel boxed in, tied up with no way out. I speak for those just like those with visions, but can't accomplish there goals. Those that are locked up in their own reality and those who are locked up in their own fears.

I often think of alternatives. I think of master plans and with those master plans comes decisions that are insanley hard to make. I would have to be out of my right mind to make some of the decisions that are presented before me. I feel that lately I've been out of my right mind. I feel that I had it all and I gave it up. I made it all and I destroyed all for something that wasn't tangible. I made decisions based on what if's and not facts. I chased something that wasn't achievable by 9 out of 10 that try it. I went after someone that never took it to the next level in life. I went after money that wasn't even present. What was wrong?

I felt constrained. I felt boxed in. My decisions were based on figures and others successes. My decisions to pursue were based off my optimisim. I felt that other people could live through me. That if they saw me make it would be possible for them to make it. Most laughed. Most shot me down, and most turn their heads when I made my moves. The ones I wanted left the scene of the crime when I failed, and the one that wanted had other plans for there own life. I felt boxed in and I didn't know what to do. I presented myself with more options and decided to get out of the box. To take a new journey down an unbeaten path. Another chapter I supppose in life that was all mine. I decided to make things over my way and deal with it as I should not as others thought or think I should.

When I chase, I expect to capture the moment. When I speak, expect to be heard. And when I reach out, I expect to feel. It seems as if lately I've been shooting blanks, and nothing that I set out to do is being achieved. It's my fault no one elses, but I'm tired of blaming myself. I'm tired of being the one that has to take all the blame. I need to get out of this box. How do I get out of this box? Is it simple? Is the answer before me? Yes, yes it is. The answer is before me, and the answer is time. Time will get me out of the box, because while your living and able all you have is time. It's never too late to change, or fix your situation. You can't depend on others to help you. You can't depend on love to bring you through, unless it's love for self.

I'm boxed in and the I'm begining to see a way out. I want the things in life that are free. I want the people in my life to be genuine. I want the spirits in my life to capture my heart and help me to realize what I don't. I want to believe in what I need to and not take anyone for granted. Life is an ever changing, and you can't sit around for things to go your way. They often don't.

I'm feeling boxed in and I'm asking someone to help me get out of my box. Bring that smile back to my face, and give me the power I need to make it through. You know who you are. We feel the connection because we are connected. I believe in you...... I believe in me...... I just believe that I'm boxed and I'm trying to figure how to get out. The box is not steel, it's an invisible box that protects the heart. It's there only because of yesterday's experiences. We have to be strong and realize that yesterday will only bring us down, because yesterday doesn't matter any more. Only today does..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home