Thursday, April 21, 2005

at all

Your not the only one that knows pain. Put the pass down, know time is better than now, no time at all.

Your not the only one that has problems. Don't let the problems deepen the pain, not at all.

Anytime you need me friend, I'm always hear for you, no time to fall.

Forget about what the others have to say. They don't know you well, forget them all.

I believe in you, if you believe in yourself, believe me now, know time to fall.

Everyone indeed has problems, everyone indeed has pain. Don't forget that, not at all.

I know the pain cuts real deep, but it doesn't matter, not at all.
Everyone is here for self, just remember that, then you will not fall.

So, no time is better than now, to brace yourself, don't try to fall.
Everyone is watching your moves, so don't began to fail, no time to fall.

I got your back believe you me, I know your pain, I've been through it all.
When you look at me, believe in me, I'm here for you, forget them all.

So, anytime you need me friend, nothing is better than now, nothing at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is crazy. Having my back is important to me. I wish there were more people out there like that.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home