Monday, April 11, 2005

Phoenix

If it's supposed to be this way, I don't ever want it to stop. If the feeling is supposed to be this way, I don't want it to stop. A graceful being can make the worst mood turn great. A delightful smile can bring all of the strong to their knees. You've brought me to my knees, and you've brought me to grips. Life with another can be better. Life alone doesn't seem so exhilarating any more. All the dreams alone have become dreams together. When you first appeared, you were like the phoenix. You were there, but than you vanished and than you appeared again. I thought I lost you. I'm glad you stuck around. I'm glad you were able to break through. You crossed the lines, you jump over the fence. How did you do it? How did you make such a strong thing collapse so easily. Was it timing or was it fate? Passion mixed with dedication. Wants mixed with needs. You prevailed and you disarmed me. Thank you. Thank you for being their when know one else wanted to be. Thank you for climbing. I appreciate you coming.
I call you phoenix because your arms spread like wings, your colors so vivid. You fly above the rest, and you make the weak strong. A beautiful thing to experience, I'm glad we get along.
Take me away, fly me above. Soar with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can imagine it's nice to have someone who will never leave you, regardless of your habits, attitudes and mannerisms. It shows true dedication and loyalty. Treat them well, as they come a dime a dozen.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home