Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Not the same

I've come to think that writing and thinking about something is actually better than carrying out the act. It seems as if we carry out our wants it's just
not the same as dreaming about it. We dream of love, riches, spiritual cleansing, and peace, but when we obtain these things we don't want appreciate them.

I think its nice to talk about love, write about love, and dream about love. I think it's nice to wonder about how you'll express your feelings, and how you
spoil your mate. It's great! But, it seems different when your actually in the middle of it. When your making love, meaning getting to know someone, and
your telling this person what your capable of and what you would like to do. It's exhilarating. Both of you are on the edge of your seats. In my experiences,
it never plays out that way. Upon inception I'm hooked and shortly there after I began to think about the negativity that love brings. That you have to
work out to many quirks to get it comfortable for the two of you. It's crazy. Love is such a complex feeling. Through my eyes, I've never seen someone express
it the way that I can. Should love be evenly matched?

When I obtain my riches, I can almost guarantee that it will be everything that I thought it was. Fun, fun, and more fun. On the contrary though, I know it
will be pain, pain, and more pain. That I will act a fool at first, exhaust all of my wants, and then start to wonder what it's all worth. Every time I
obtain something, I wonder why I even wanted it. It's like when a baby cries for wanting something that doesn't even make sense, like a piece of plastic.
Have I finally come to terms that this famous quote is the best way of life "Want not have not!" Nah, I need my shit. I want to obtain it, and take full
advantage of what's coming to me. Trust!

Spiritual cleansing is in the eye of the beholder. I wonder what's your idea of spiritual cleansing? I've touched my own soul, spoke to the heavens, and
saw God in my dreams. It was amazing, but still I feel empty. I feel that there is more. I'm beginning to think that I just can't be satisfied. It's a wonder
that I constantly search for answers that no one seems to give me. That when I speak to my higher power, the answer I get is it's inside of you. Hmmm, if it's
inside of me than I hopefully sooner than later I will pull it out. I want to be in-sync with myself. I want the world to exist, while I coexist with it,
spiritually.

To obtain peace we must reach deep inside of our hearts. Can we reach it in our minds, can we see what the answers are. What if we turned ourselves inside out,
would we see the truth? Is peace actually finding it within, or is peace finding it out. I'm in peace with myself. I'm trying to get a peace of mind, but it seems
as if people are always trying to get a piece of mine. So, how do I obtain my peace? The answer is usually in the question. I have to get peace from within.......

When all of these things are obtained, I still will be there searching for the answer of something not yet discovered. Or at least, not yet discovered by me!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing is the same when you achieve it. That's why we are all lost souls.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A wise man once said, "When you say I love you, you are actually saying you have awakened a place in me where I am love."

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love can be equally matched. When it's not it's not as good. When it's not equally matched, its painful, always has you wanting more and never ending until you find the courage and heart to remove yourself. Why think of the worst when it comes to love or even the potential for love? why bother being involved if you won't give your all? Love is a beautiful thing, I've been there and want it again. Those of us wanting love DEFINITELY won't get it if we choose to fight it. Gotta' be in it to win it, right?

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many times during a relationship where there will be inequalitiies. They key is to keep the imbalance as balanced as possible. Why does it always have to be 50/50? Why can't it be 70/30 or
60/40 at times and allow one person to be the heavy? Why can't I be strong enough to carry the weight for the person I am in love with, and vice versa.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It takes true loyalty to remain in a relationship where you are constantly giving the 90 and receiving the 10. Should you be rewarded for loyalty or slapped for being a fool. We can be strong enough to carry a person, but after a while your back breaks, no? Not saying it can't be 70/30, but 70/30 for so long means someone is being shorted, and usually the person paying the least attention to the relationship is the one controlling it.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home