Friday, April 08, 2005

Busy Intersection

I woke this morning with so many things on my mind. It was the wierdest feeling. I woke feeling mentally drained. It feels as if I had a thousand thoughts with a million solutions. I thought about why I even thought about what I was thinking about it. It was once told that "A wise man's question contains half the answer.". If any of that is true then I have many answers. I wonder why we have the freedom to change, but most don't? I wonder why I wake up wanting to change, but I fall asleep the same person. Don't get me wrong. I have grown over time, but I haven't changed. I've evolved from who I once was, but that is the extent of it. I've learned, I've payed attention. But I'm still me........ I'm a loaner, a hater, and I'm everything that you think that I am not. Do you see it? Do you see it through my words. I'm trapped between the lines. Pull me out! I try to pull myself out, but it takes more than one for something great to happen. No great thing is done alone, but great things are thought alone. I've thought of the plan, help me carry it out.

The thoughts that are on my mind are weighing me down. I feel like I weigh a ton. I feel as if I'm at a busy intersection, and the light is green but I can't move. The horns are blowing, the people are yelling, and I'm still as the moment of silence. I hear so many things. So many bad things. No one stops to even think if I'm hurt, all they know is I'm at a intersection, and I'm not moving. I could be sick, my car could be stalled, but know you're all selfish. It's all about your wants. I can't move, or else I would. Trust, I don't want to stay at this intersection, I want to move on. Be that kind person that gets out of the car and ask me to see if I'm ok. Step out of your comfort zone. It won't hurt you.

4 Comments:

Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

I'm ok, but these words are for everyone to feel and everyone to see. Not necessarily personal.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many reasons why people don't change. Fear, comfort, ignorance, etc. Are you not satisfied with the person you've evolved into? If you are then why do you want to change who you are? If not, keep living, your evolution will continue with or without your actions. Pull you out, why not reveal what you really want to show to those that you feel are worthy and only disguise it to those that aren't? Maybe you wont' feel so heavy afterwards.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pull you out, why not reveal what you really want to show to those that you feel are worthy and only disguise it to those that aren't? Maybe you wont' feel so heavy afterwards"

well said

6:50 PM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

I'm fine. I just have things on my mind that I want to say. It's amazing how a person can feel at times. The memoirs of a man. The feelings of a young guy. We change so rapidly, but we maintain our problems. How is that?

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home