Friday, April 01, 2005

Hate or love it

With you
your circumstance is circumstantial.
your past is who you are today.
your short comings are understandable.
your past failures help to make you who you are.
your smile defines your mood.
your habits let me know who you are.
your stare let's me know if I would like you.
your lies are always explainable.
your opinion about life what will most likely make me like or dislike you.
your fundamentals will definitely define you whether your 25 or 50.
your soul never changes.
your complaints will most likely make me not like you.

With me
you will 9 times out of 10 dislike my opinion.
you will probably won't like our fundamental differences.
you probably will think I'm anal.
you will probably give up on me before we get to far.
you will find that I am secretive.
you will find out that I hold my past close to me.
you will find that I don't share to much.
you will find that I am THE introvert.
you will find that I love life, but it seems as if I would rather love it alone.
you will find that I can be sweet and mean all in the same hour.
you will find that I don't smile much outside, but I'm always smiling inside.
you will find that I hate people like me.
you will find that I love myself more than the law allows.
you will find that I am searching, for what I don't know.
you will find that I am here for all to see, but those that know me find me invisible.
you will find that I view most of the world at an abstract angle.
you will find that even though I believe, I have questions.
be yourself not this imaginary person.
tell me how it is not how you want it to be.
give it to me full throttle not half ass.
if it is it will be what it's supposed to be.
I will tell you how I feel. (that's the problem)


This is what you call a severe case of writers block!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Severe case of writers block?....I find it interesting, comforting even.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what the hell this person is thinking sometimes. But I still read faithfully.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home