Thursday, March 31, 2005

Follow me

Powerful people, I seek you. Intriguing people I crave you. I wonder were you are. I wonder if you can come my way, I need you. I need to feel the minds of the strong. I'm making a calling for you. Come to me like fog after a misty rain. We come together in trying times, but that's not good enough. Come to me just because. Make me stronger with your presence. Help me to understand the adversity that the world brings. I have a powerful influence on you all, but sometimes we back-slide. Help me! I'm calling out to the doers, the thinkers, the people that aspire to be. Together we are a link that can't be broken. Even though we're like oil and water sometimes, we still make a powerful combination. I see through the fears, the regrets, the lies. Give me power! Make me strong as an Ox. Forget what others may say, give it to me. I will help you grow. I will help you enhance your mind, bring your capacity beyond what you thought was reachable. It's amazing what we can do if we just come together. Multiple unstoppable forces going in the same direction, that would be so amazing. Come with me. Ride with me to the top. I can't promise that there won't be road blocks, but I can promise success. I'm waiting, I'm here. This is written. Trust!.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beside you. Lead the way!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Even though we're like oil and water sometimes, we still make a power combination"

True.

1 can create a stir, when the numbers are many, you've got a force.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home