Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ultrasonic

Strong hands, firm muscles. I'm standing as the moon light shines above my shoulders. It's mysterious how I appear, and even though this night is not abnormal, my presence brings a sudden rush to your soul. You see the sparkle in my eyes through the candle light, and that calms your anxiety. You want me closer, but it's not about you. It's about moving you, without touching you. It's about our souls touching without even speaking a single word. I'm moving around like an ultrasonic through your body as I stare into your body, without any eye contact. You shiver. Why do you shiver? You extend an invitation to touch your silky soft skin, but I have no interest in the flesh. I want your mind, your heart, and your soul. I want you to desire me more than you desire getting pleased tonight. Forget about what you want, it's all about me.

Your patiently waiting for contact and even though I want you, I still wait for the right moment. The moment were you can't take it anymore. The moment when you begin to touch yourself.... Not there! Your touching your arms, your face, running your own fingers through your hair. I'm amazed. This is what I'm looking for. Please yourself, and I will only add to this moment. No rose petals, soft music, just us along with the moment, the candle and the moon light creeping through the window.

Finally, I place my hands own your shoulders, your skin is warm, soft, and lightly glazed by oil. These moments don't come by often, so we have to maximize this opportunity. We must forget about the disagreements, the arguing, and the selfish motives that we have. In order for this to work, we must be here right now, more mentally than ever. Souls don't meet often, and there is no time to reflect. Seize this moment. Let my ultrasonic waves touch your soul, let my mind touch your erotic places.... If I can't get there with your mind, I don't even want to physically touch you. Let my words trigger your desires, and let my eyes weaken your thoughts.

I want to move through your body like an ultrasonic... Do you think I can?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These words move my heart. I wish someone would send them to me!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to be wanted outside of the physical, sadly it doesnt happen often.

9:49 AM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

Sadly your searching for the wrong thing...... Your post ruins the blog of the day.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this. It is very meanful. To have someone lust for your mind and not just your body, it's beautiful

11:09 AM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

A lust for the mind is one in the same as lusting for the body. Does it really matter what someone lust for as long as they want you. Being faithful is being faithful.......The mind changes and morphs just like the body does........

11:57 AM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

Sometimes in order for us to get what we want, we have to separate U from us and keep it single... about one. It can be that way sometimes you know.

12:58 PM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

Interesting post today..... I greatly appreciate your diverse minds.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your words can move through me like an ultrasonic wave........

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home