Tuesday, March 08, 2005

8

"Check it out hun you got me mesmerized with your black hair and your fat ass thighs. Street poetry is my everyday. "

When you walk, you bounce with such grace. Sashaying across the floor you almost make me scared to loot at your face. You see, you make me weak because of all things on this earth you are the most lethal. But I like lethal. I like the uncertainty of tomorrow. Will you be there? When the sun is shining in you your face you can't see what's in front of you. We often miss IT. Your complexion is perfect your eyes are big and bright. I'm like damn girl, you make me loose sight.On the inellectual you make things seem so conceptual. Your answers are distinct, and your wit is in your instinct. I wonder if I could call you 8 because I want you to last for infinity, or when I'm with you infinity isn't long enough! You came across so subtle, but even still I noticed you like a comet hitting earth. It was gangsta! But I'm cool, I play things slow and I lay low. I can be patient for you to come in my direction, but beware shorty because my affection is real. I got that fire, and you will get high, best stay away if you don't think you'll survive!
I call you 8. A metaphor that only touches the tip of you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now wonder words are so diverse.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Poker Site said...

Curiously, but it is not clear

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home