Saturday, March 05, 2005

Thank you for everything!

Sharing my thoughts was the hardest thing to over come. As I write I always wonder who's listening. I wonder who out there shares my pain, or is able to hear my cry. I will never stop posting as long as people keep visiting. Thank you for understanding my points, and also reading the way I see life. Thank you for being a shoulder. Thank you for continuously visiting.

When my words hit the screen I get a rush through my fingertips which compels me to write more. It's like the feeling of nervous energy. My mind is overloading with thoughts. I just don't know how to get them all out. So I write, clarity comes, and I feel like someone has just massaged my temple. It's like climaxing and napping afterwards. Only if I could connect without going on the internet. That would be crucial............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home