Friday, March 25, 2005

Chiseled mind!

Through my eyes I see life differently than you, yeah I'm talking about you. Your remarks to my post are very personal. Most words don't resonate with my well. Rarely do I agree with anyone nor does an opinion matter to me. Speak freely, and speak with out bounds, but please don't criticize the words of a person that tries to give you another angle. We're all critics but we all aren't innovators. How's that? Once your engineering something from conception than maybe criticize someone's work. I try to be open minded when reading because you have to put yourself in the writers shoes.

The words of few hurt many, but the many cause most of the harm. In my dealings with people I notice jealousy in the little things. A one up on the slightest of things. No one will surrender without some sort of fight. Everyone is brave until the chips are down. I value the challenge others give me. It helps me to completion. This week has been rough. Slow to start, quick to finish. Again, I went through a week were I learned something new, and I learned something new about myself. I love when that happens. It's great. Self-actualization! Wow! I'm on top right now, and the only thing that could bring me down is the man in the mirror. People continue to hold me up above. Thank you, I will continue to grow. You help to make me stronger. They say adversity strengthens the mind, well I'm chiseled, and my intelligence is benching unprecedented weights. Holla at me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home