Thursday, March 17, 2005

A insiders view

Without a thought in site, without recollection of your presence, you appear.
Without a method to the madness, and without a rhyme for reason, you appear.

Even though your special in your own way, doesn't mean your special according to my way.
Even though your strong in the world, doesn't mean your strong in my world.

Just because your smile can silence a loud room, doesn't mean your smile can grab my attention.
Just because your look is inviting, doesn't mean I will be inviting you over to my crib.

Maybe if you were inside of my mind, you would just see what I had in mind.
Maybe if I were inside of your mind, I would just see what you had in mind.

Unfortunately, my past creeps through my mind like ghost in haunted houses.
Unfortunately, my future is an uncertainty, kinda like playing the lottery.

Fortunately, I've been down this block, and I know what makes the boat rock.
Fortunately, You haven't been down this block, but still you want your boat rocked.

I know these words are crazy, but either way you could still be my............?
I know these words are nondescript but stick with me and you might get my.........?

Lost in the stars, I guess I was looking in your eyes.
Lost in the gist, I guess I was experiencing your God given gifts.

Parting would be such sweet sorrow, but if you leave you'll still remember me tomorrow.
Parting would be such a bitch, but I'm still thinking it's you I won't ditch.

These are words that came to my head after I exercised my mind. These are words that came to my head after you told me you would be mine!


Are you there? Tell me are you there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home