Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Come to me?

I see you watching me. I think it's kinda nice.
Your eyes are following me around, I feel them on my back.
It's amazing cuz I don't know you but I feel so close to you.

Your goals are probably different, because your you, and I'm me.
It would be nice to tell you things, but know one really listens.
I want to think your great but every thing that shines doesn't glisten.

Your agenda is separate, your presence makes me want a part. If we
could be in the same room together, our relationship would have
a great start. It's not about your curves, nor is about your mind
For some reason I can't put a finger on it so I choose not to mind.
Does everything have to have a reason, or can some things just
be. Can I want without a reason, can things happen naturally? I mean
your cute, but I've seen cute. Your smart but I've seen smart. I
don't even know you, so just off of that how can you be art?

We did cross paths a few times, but there was always something missing.
When I looked into your eyes I felt as if I was missing. Me in your
mind, and my thoughts in your heart. We never got a chance to shape
a work of art. You've been passing me by like summer time as a kid.

Why can't we meet? How come I can see you but I can't feel you?
Why does there have to be absence for this to keep going. I know
if we come close things will end up like everything else. If you
could read these words would you choose to stray or would you
run through all obstacles and come my way? Nah, it wouldn't be
the same, it's better you don't feel the same. Your very absence
prolongs my fire. Only if I could become your desire.

Don't get me wrong, if you called I would answered. If you reached
I would grab, but the uncertainty would drive me crazy, and that
would make you mad. What are you going to do when you get it, what
are you going to say when your called? A mystery question that
everyone has the answer to but all of your answers are wrong.
Your best isn't good enough, and your wants won't justify my needs.
I want to connect with you. I want us to fit like key to lock, stick and
click so naturally.

I see you trying to pass me by, and I know I'm on your mind.
How long will it take, how long will you wait? If your like the
others your already gone. Your at an exit door,and you I will
never really know. Hmmmmmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is it that one can not "know you but I feel so close to you.” ..yet wonder “How come I can see you but I can't feel you?” Is it possible to feel close to someone without being able to feel them? I think it possible to adore someone without being able to feel close...it shows hope and a deep loyalty.

9:01 PM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

Nah, you can definitely feel someone without seeing them. And vice versa. That's what it is all
about. It's not always about the flesh, and what it has to offer.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home