Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Great feelings

-Your crying, and someone comes along and makes you laugh
-Driving home from work and they happen to play all of your songs on the radio
-Hearing a song that reminds you of great moment in your life
-Seeing your ex, and because your over them your able to smile
-Driving a brand new car
-Independence
-Getting a hair cut
-Eating on Thanksgiving day with family
-The first Kiss
-The first sexual contact with your new mate
-Every sexual contact you have with your mate
-Eating after you've been starving
-Sitting in a room with someone you know and there is complete silence, and it's ok
-Hanging out with old friends
-Driving past your old elementary school
-Going on vacation, and not thinking about home
-Giving your mother a hug
-Going to church after a hard week, and praying
-Seeing an opportunity, and passing up on it without regret
-Winning
-Laughing about losing
-Getting paid, no really getting paid!
-Being able to sit on the couch and do completely nothing
-Going to a job interview, and landing that position but not taking it!
-Evolving
-Drinking a Coke, and you get that burning feeling, cuz u haven't had one in a while
-Being ok with being alone

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading yours reminded me of a few of my own.
- Watching my brother grow into a young man
- The weight lifted off my shoulders after being able to get things done
- The smell of the house I grew up in
- Successfully communicating my feelings and having someone understand
- Being able to laugh at things that used to make me cry
- Successfully helping others
- I gotta agree with getting paid! ....although I'm not REALLY paid!
- Being surprised and receiving something unexpectadly
- Knowing that where I am aint where I've been
- Refreshing Sunday sermons
- Ominous clouds and wind before a summer storm
- Finally understanding a concept
- The feeling of intimacy and butterflies
- Singing loudly and groovin like nobody's business while in my car
- Learning from and talking with my mother
- Cooking a good meal
- Achieving something that I never dreamed
- Someone always being there and the feeling of being in love
- Having a good hair day
- A warm bed on a cold evening
- Having a good laugh between friends

These are a few of my favorite things...and just writing them out made me smile. We are blessed to have so many!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading great things like this soothes my soul. I hope you continue to lace your blog with orginallity.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home