Thursday, March 10, 2005

Not all that

-Hollywood stars
-The club
-Traffic
-New York City
-Dating multiple women
-Wanting something bad, and finally getting it
-Christmas, well at least not any more
-World travel, alone!
-Buying a new car. I mean making the payments
-High School reunions
-Materialized possessions
-Being lazy
-Being with an ex, after the breakup
-Super Bowl Parties
-Women with lots of fake stuff on, especially when they have God given beauty
-The American Dream
-Freedom of Speech
-The Bush vs. Kerry race
-Allan Greenspan
-Vladimir Putin
-The 2Pac murder mystery
-The Biggie murder mystery
-The book Tuesdays with Morrie
-My first, second, and my third
-Falling in love (staying there is all that though!)
-The hopeless romantic
-Scarface. it was good, but damn
-Popeyes chicken, I make better chicken
-Thinking that your guy is the guy. (i know a guy that can fix your car)
-Managez toi (Now you got two woman that have to leave instead of one)
-The debate between church and state. (leave it alone, there different let them be)
-My blog. It sucks, but it still changes like an amoeba constantly.
-Life (there has got to be something out there less mondane)
-Me ( I've seen better, but I've seen worst as well.) Right now I would say your catching me at a dull moment.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your as crazy as your thoughts, then you might be on to something.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blogs don't suck. I find them interesting. I have to agree with Popeyes Chicken....Falling in love, not all that?....how you figure?

9:48 AM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

Falling in love is not all that. Staying there is all that though.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaah, Understood. It's easy to fall in love...

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is what you make it.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To each his own, people value things differently. I too am a hopeless romantic, and that's great to be when your with someone similar to your liking. Dry when you're not.

But don't you have to enjoy the feeling of falling in love with someone to make you want to stay in love? I can't imagine not being excited for love and then just ending up and staying successfully.

Yeah, I remember those little things and the romance. I kind of like those butterflies....matter of fact, I like them alot.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home