Monday, March 21, 2005

Vernal

I'm sitting by a window and rain drops are coming down so quickly. As I look up, I notice birds swiftly flying across the sky. It's that time of year again, and without hesistation it has come again. It doesn't matter what plans I have or had. It doesn't matter if my goals are not met yet. The time has come. Mother nature doesn't wait for us to get our things together. The show must go on. I always have these goals to meet by a certain time of the year and I always try to rush to get them done. This time the birds beat me. Mother nature won this year. The
symbolic nature of the birds came to me suddenly. I looked at the rain fall, my eyes watered, and the birds continued on. I wish I could have froze the scene. That would have been nice. I wish I could have grabbed the moment. Well, I guess I did grab the moment. My soul shines when the birds chirp. Spring is mother earth at her
best. She is letting the earth breath, and blossom. She is reaching inside of my soul, and bringing the good out of me.

The fragrance of the vernal breeze hits our hearts. The game is a foot, are we ready to play? Can we do it again? Can we blossom this season like mother nature intended. Can we spawn new life within? It would be a shame for this not to happen.
It would be a shame if summer came and spring was a blur. As I plan to capture the moments, come along with me. Capture spring while it's on the cusp. Capture the moments of life beginning again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what it means for spring to come and the goals that were intended are not accomplished? Is spring then the uncomfortable realization? or a new beginning to try this one more time? One of my goals was put on the backburner. It would have been extraodinary to have completed. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone but should I die on the 1st day of spring I doubt that I'd be remembered for completing that goal. How can something so great be so insignificant? In the grand scheme of things, maybe that goal wasn't that great in the first place and if you find yourself writing this on the first day of summer, then you'll know.

6:03 PM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

Tomorrow will come and nothing will change. Today hear is and now
is what matters. The reason for this post and the reason for this blog. Today.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home