Thursday, March 24, 2005

Laziness and Complainers

The complainers, the come and they go. All they want to do is let you know. I speak to complainers everyday, and I often say, damn you sound gay. All you do is say what you need to do, and rarely do what you need to do. First order of business is stop complaining, and do something about it. Stop being lazy and get off that couch. You bore me with your dreams, and you bore me with your wants. I want peace and your opinions are war. If I had a dime I'd give it to you but the only thing is if everyone you knew gave you a dime for all the times you complained you would be rich, wouldn't that be a bitch. So no, I'm not giving you a dime, because I'm tired of lazy people excelling. Stop telling your story to me, because indeed you do really bore me. Get up get out and get something. Stop watching everyone else get theirs. You bring people down, and you hate on those who try to excel. Your lazy, I give you my screw face. I listen to the stories, I listen to the games and all those things are lamer than lame.

If I had a dime for all the visions I heard, I would be rich now, would that be absurd? Nah, because I'm a doer not just a sayer, and I'm a gamer not just a player.

Laziness is crucial it bothers me so much. Laziness combined with complaining equals sad individual. I guess I shouldn't hate because it really doesn't hurt me, actually it helps me and it adds to my fuel. When I listen to the bickering and trust I hear it everyday, I guess I don't
choose to run when it comes my way. I listen and listen, and then I begin to diss. I wonder what the dissed is thinking after they are dismissed. Am I anal, or just hard? Am I right, or just bright? I think they hate me because they can't be me. They can't wake up and do what they want to do, they only do what they need to do. You know, go to work and stuff like that. Pay the bills, keep the lights on. They can't take there lives to the next level, because that requires to much effort. They would have to get the couch or the bed out of there ass. God for bid. I know the couch can be an ass magnet, but damn. This is to you. This is to the lazy, complaining young adult. The time is now, you don't have a reason to be a procrastinator. You don't have a reason to have a couch attached to your ass from 5 to 10, and a bed attached to your ass from 10 to 6. Remove some of that negativity from the equation. Keep things in perspective.

Laziness pays off now, and hard work pays off in the future. Get off that ass before it gets flat. Get out before you pass that shit on to your kids.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone doesn't want to be you and people value things differently. Laziness can also be relative in some folks eyes. It kills me when I come home to hear stories about how tired someone is when they aint really did nothin all day in comparison to what I've done all day, and then turn around and speak to my mother who had so much more to accomplish in her day than I did. But maybe this is the most those people have done in their lives so to them it's alot. Maybe they'll never want more. Maybe they feel good that because they go to work, they're doing more than Joe Blow down the street who is really aint doing nothin. It would be a shame to pass on extreme laziness to your children, because the actions of others can spill over and affect us all. Maybe "sitting" is what they want to do, and a couch and tv is what keeps them content so they're doing what they want. But I don't assume they want to be me or think I'm better than them for it because there have been times where I've sit on my butt from 5-10 and it felt good. What's good for the goose aint good for the gander, and sometimes I feel like a nut...

9:17 AM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

It seems as if you take this personal. Lighten up, unless your the one that feels guilty about these words.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh nah, not personal....but reading it again I can see how you may see it that way. It doesnt define me, just pointing out that some folks are comfortable in not doing as much as others in comparison. Everyone doesn't want to be a businessman or woman, or want to be in any kind of leadership position. I can't judge those folks because their wants, needs and desires are different from mine. I got a friend who's been "studying" for the GMAT for the last 3 years. He's all talk, but I wouldn't think of him as lazy, just not wanting it bad enough. He's one of the smartest kats I know, Ivy League grad who is content with watching sportscenter all day. But I guess he's content because he IS doing what he wants to do and he is comfortable. You can usually tell a persons priorities by their lifestyle and I think it takes a certain level of discomfort to act on something sometimes. I cant say people that don't act on their dreams want to be like me, we have different goals and values and what I want is not for them. So let em complain, things must not be THAT bad if complaining is the only action *shrug*. Someone once pointed out my complaints to me and it made me think about how small and dumb those complaints were when I was so blessed. He told me to "handle that", rather than just talk about it. Maybe those folk need to hear the same.

3:26 PM  
Blogger PhD Research in Business said...

This post is not about being business oriented. It's about being lazy, or complaining. It's not about being successful in corporate america. It's about getting off of your ass and just doing whatever it is that you do.
My post are never about GMAT's, money, and white collar working. My post are about life. Whoever you are. Read between the lines.
Step out of your circle. Excuses are excuses, and laziness is laziness. Can't slice it another way.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home