Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Lie like a rug.

When I woke up this morning I started to reflect on moments of trust and truth. Short moments following I realized that there weren't many. Well, the only thing that was truth was that lying was common, and trust was relative. You see, now I take people at face value, and I try not to pick stories apart. I used to have the need to pick words apart and try to figure out what people were saying to me. After careful consideration I finally realized that it was pointless. That words are just words, and if someone says them it is what it is. I mean, what are you going to do about it when you find out someone is lying to you? Most of the time we are disarmed. We can't do any about it because it's just an assumption at first. And once we find out we generally can't confront the person about it because if they lied to you one time, they will definitely lie to you to deny the lie. It's crazy. I think the best thing to do when someone lies to you is to just slowly let the person fade out of our life. Fade to black you know. For someone to look in your eyes and lie to you is a cold thing. But now we do like it's second nature. Some people would say lie to protect. Well, that's a common prospective to look from. Let's see, save me from myself...... Thanks! I appreciate your need to lie. Are you a black and a white person, or are you a gray person? If your gray person everything is circumstantial. If your a black or white person you think in it either it is or it isn't. So for example, is it ever ok to lie. A black and white person would say it's never okay to lie, while a gray person would say that it depends on your circumstance. I think everything is relative and circumstantial. It can depend on your mood along with your needs, and the persons involved. I guess this is were the lying comes into play. You lie depending on any one of the previously stated situations. To all the people that know me please never lie to me. Please never think for me. Give it to me raw and uncut. Something that most can't handle. I can, always remember that.

For those that lie to me death to you haters. For those who get over on me, death to you haters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home